Please review the regulatory and disclaimer information carefully before proceeding. The legal and regulatory restrictions apply to any product or investment service that we may provide.
The information in this website should not be considered as an offer to purchase investments.
This website (no part of which may be copied, reproduced or re-distributed without prior written permission of Aubrey Capital Management) is issued in and intended for residents of the United Kingdom only and people external to the United Kingdom should note that additional and/or different regulatory restrictions may apply in different countries. In particular, this website is not intended for residents of the United States as we are not authorised to sell our products and services in the USA. While we believe the information in this website to be accurate and reliable, we give no warranty of that and we are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by third parties. Aubrey may record and monitor telephone calls to protect clients.
We accept no responsibility for information contained in any websites which can be accessed by hypertext link from this website. The links to any other websites are provided for general information purposes only and the websites concerned and their contents are not endorsed or promoted by Aubrey, unless otherwise stated. Please note that when you click on an external website hypertext link, you will leave the Aubrey website and will access the external website at your own risk. As with all investments, it should be noted that:
- The value of investments and any income derived therefrom can go down, as well as up, and investors may lose the money invested.
- Past performance is not necessarily an accurate indication of future performance.
- Currencies may adversely affect performance. Investments in non sterling-denominated markets and changes to the exchange rate could adversely impact the value of their value.
- All charges, relevant regulatory information and risk warnings for the Aubrey Funds are detailed in the relevant fund Prospectus and offer document. You are recommended to request a copy of the relevant Fund Prospectus or offer document and review it carefully before investing. Further, we recommend strongly that you consult with an appropriately qualified financial advisor to review the suitability of any investment for your particular needs.
- Opinions expressed in this website, whether in general or on the performance of individual investments represent the views of the author and/or Aubrey at the time of preparation. These views are subject to change and should not be considered to be investment advice. Aubrey and connected companies, its clients, directors, employees and other associates may have a position in any investments, funds or related financial instruments issued by this company or any other mentioned on this website.
Aubrey Capital Management Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered Office is at 10 Coates Crescent, Edinburgh and its company number is SC299239. Aubrey is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 455895) and is registered as an Investment Adviser with the US Securities & Exchange Commission.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
Use of this website means that you are eligible to access this website and that you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions set out above, and you acknowledge that all the above information has been brought to your attention. The information contained in this website is offered to you conditional on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. If you do not agree with these, please do not access this website.